Personal Injury is What We Do
- Personal Injury
Heath Badders, eldest son of Jeff and Jackie Badders, earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2016. Heath was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2016. He grew up in Nacogdoches and attended Nacogdoches High School, followed by Stephen F. Austin State University where he received his Bachelors of Science in Forestry.
Over the years, Heath has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience working as a law clerk for Badders Law Firm. While in law school, he gained additional experience by assisting with family law and immigration law cases. Since graduating law school, Heath has come alongside his father and together they have created a team actively fighting for their clients.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2016
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2012
- Major: Forestry
- Texas, 2016
- Nacogdoches Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Position