Houston Personal Injury Law Office
Badders Law Firm, P.C.
1208 W. Gray
Houston, TX 77019
A Family-Owned Personal Injury Firm Serving Houston
If you live in Houston or the surrounding metro area, and you need counsel after a serious personal injury, you can turn to Badders Law Firm, P.C. Since 1964, we have provided outstanding service in personal injury law for clients who had a serious accident or who lost a loved one in a serious accident. Our roster of attorneys includes founder Bill Badders; his son, Jeff Badders; his son, J.Heath Badders; and his wife, Mari Badders. As a family team, we care deeply about doing what is best for you and your family.
Experience With All Personal Injuries
With decades of combined experience, our personal injury lawyers have handled just about every type of claim imaginable. We understand which strategies to take to have the best chance at recovering maximum compensation for your damages. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Other premises liability accidents
Having worked with thousands of injury victims, we understand the difficulties of trying to move forward and pay your bills after an accident. Our team does everything in its power to provide relief and bring the negligent party to justice.
Where To Find Us
Our Houston office is centrally located in the Montrose neighborhood. The location is easily accessible for an in-person visit. You can drive to us using these directions:
- From the north: Take I-45S to exit 47D for Dallas St. Take Dallas St to W Gray St.
- From the east: Take I-10W to exit 768B for I-45S. Take I-45S to exit 47D for Dallas St. Take Dallas St to W Gray St.
- From the south: Take Hwy 288 N to the exit for Southmore St/Blodgett St. Continue to Montrose Blvd.
- From the west: Take I-10E to exit 767A. Merge onto Katy Freeway Service Rd and continue to W Gray St.
We also have office locations in Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Center and Crockett.
Food And Attractions
Montrose and the surrounding area of Houston offer several options for dining. Some of these include:
- Bludorn: A fine dining establishment serving New American cuisine with a French influence.
- Pizaros Pizza: Upscale yet family-friendly Neapolitan-, New York- and Detroit-style pizzas.
- Ador Houston: This comfortable restaurant offers family-friendly favorites plus craft cocktails.
- Rudyard’s: A favorite of Montrose that serves casual fare and has a large beer selection.
You will also find several attractions that you can visit before or after your appointment, such as:
We look forward to seeing you.
Learn How Our Team Can Help You
Caring counsel backed by experience is not far away. Reach out to our family legal team in Houston to discuss how we can serve you after a serious personal injury. To schedule your free, confidential initial consultation, please call 936-649-3169 or send us an email.