When It Matters, Call Badders
- Personal Injury
Matt Hancock is an East Texas native, born and raised in Tyler, Texas. Matt graduated from the University of Texas at Tyler with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management. He then graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2009 with a Doctor of Jurisprudence. After law school, Matt returned home to Tyler and joined a Defense Firm representing insurance companies and corporations for six years. During this time, Matt gained invaluable experience in all aspects of litigation while trying multiple cases with outstanding results. He also learned the strategies and tactics used by insurance companies to avoid paying maximum claims to injured individuals. It was in this role where Matt crossed paths with Jeff Badders.
The more experience he gained and the more interaction he had with Jeff, the more he realized that what he really wanted to be doing was representing those individuals who had been injured and their families. When the opportunity presented itself, Matt joined the Badders Law Firm team and he and his family moved to Nacogdoches. Along with Jeff, Heath, and Mari Badders, Matt now uses his experience exclusively to fight for the rights and recovery of those who have been injured, and their families, against large insurance companies and corporations.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 2009
- University of Texas, Tyler, Texas
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration - 2006
- Major: Business Management
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Garland R. Walker Mock Trial Tournament Finalist
- Nacogdoches Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Position